In this section, you’ll find the most commonly asked questions received by Acreditas Global about accreditation, the application and accreditation process and our policies.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, paypal payments, and wire transfers.
Please note that all our products and services require pre-payment. Please contact us here to initiate your payment process.
What are your policies regarding cancellations and refunds?
- Application fees are not refundable.
- Survey fees will be refunded if the organization cancels or postpones the survey no less than 20 calendar days in advance of a scheduled survey.
- Indirect and direct extra costs will not be refunded, such as the costs of the transportation and lodging of the surveyor and bank fees.
- If an organization cancels or postpones the survey with 10 to 19 calendar days in advance of the scheduled date of the survey, the survey fee will be refunded, except for indirect and direct extra costs. However, Acreditas Global will assess a US $500.00 dollars administrative fee.
- If an organization cancels or postpones the survey with fewer than 10 calendar days before the scheduled date of the survey, no refunds or credits will be given.
- If an organization cancels or postpones a scheduled survey more than once, Acreditas Global reserves the right to charge additional fees. These fees must be paid before scheduling another survey.
Where can I locate the publication I ordered?
How long does it take a printed publication or CD-ROM to arrive to our organization?
Unless otherwise specified, all our publications and CD-ROMs are sent by courier service. Please allow 7 – 10 days for delivery. Note that the time of delivery will greatly depend on your location. Please contact us if you would like tracking information for your order.
Can I reproduce the material or part of the material in your publications or share it with other individuals or organizations?
No. Publications are copyrighted and you can’t use this material for purposes other than to prepare your organization for accreditation. You also cannot share it with other individuals or organizations. PDF flies can be used by pertinent members of your organization for the purposes of the accreditation of your organization.
Can I obtain translation rights?
Sorry, we don’t offer translation rights. However, if you are interested in purchasing a large quantity of material, we will consider making a translation service available.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.