Acreditas Global reserves the right to deny accreditation to an organization when it has concluded that said organization is not in substantial compliance with the policies, procedures, and Standards of Acreditas Global. Such decisions are made based on the standards of Acreditas Global in effect at the time of the survey.
Reasons for Denial or Revocation
Acreditas Global reserves the right to deny or revoke accreditation to any organization without prior notice. Denial or revocation may occur if Acreditas Global determines that the organization:
- Doesn’t meet or no longer meets Acreditas Global Eligibility Criteria.
- Is not in compliance with the policies, procedures, and standards of Acreditas Global.
- Has compromised or jeopardized patient care.
- Fails to provide requested data and information to Acreditas Global.
- Fails to notify Acreditas Global of any significant change in the organization within 15 days of the change.
- Fails to notify Acreditas Global of an imposed sanction, changes in license, or any legal investigation or procedure that involves a breach of the law within 15 days of the change.
- Fails to give timely access to the surveyor during a survey.
At the discretion of Acreditas Global, revocation of an organization’s accreditation status can be retroactive to the date Acreditas Global determines the cause of revocation took place.