Based on their review of the Application for Survey and supporting documentation, the scope of each survey is established by Acreditas Global. Any questions regarding the scope of a survey should be directed to Acreditas Global within a reasonable time before the survey. Acreditas Global may assign one or more additional surveyors to a specific survey for educational purposes at no additional expense.
The survey fee is determined using the information from the Application for Survey and the supporting documentation. The fee is established based on the size and type of organization, and the range of services provided. Acreditas Global will send an invoice when it has established that the Application is complete.
Survey dates are established by Acreditas Global in cooperation with the organization. After Acreditas Global has scheduled the survey, it will inform the recipient organization of the date(s) and schedule of the survey, as well as the name(s) of the surveyors who will conduct the survey.
Payment of Survey Fees
Survey fees must be paid no later than 20 calendar days prior to the survey or 20 calendar days after the invoice has been sent, whichever is later. If the fee is not paid by this date, the survey will be cancelled.
A company can request to cancel or postpone a scheduled survey by sending a written request to Acreditas Global. In those cases, the following policies apply:
- Application fees are not refundable.
- Survey fees will be refunded if the organization cancels or postpones the survey no less than 20 calendar days in advance of a scheduled survey.
- Indirect and direct extra costs will not be refunded, such as the costs of the transportation and lodging of the surveyor and bank fees.
- If an organization cancels or postpones the survey 10 to 19 calendar days in advance of the scheduled date of the survey, the survey fee will be refunded, except for indirect and direct extra costs. However, Acreditas Global will assess a US $500.00 dollars administrative fee.
- If an organization cancels or postpones the survey with fewer than 10 calendar days before the scheduled date of the survey, no refunds or credits will be given.
- If an organization cancels or postpones a scheduled survey more than once, Acreditas Global reserves the right to charge additional fees. These fees must be paid before scheduling another survey.
- Acreditas Global reserves the right to withhold accreditation to organizations with unpaid fees.